Fuel Injector Remanufacturing Process
Why do UREMCO’s remanufactured fuel injectors work like new?
- We use the best quality cores for the remanufacturing process.
- We remove all dirt, grease and carbon deposits from the outside of the injector body.
- We replace all “o” rings, damaged pintles, and filter baskets.
- We stringently test all injectors for leaks, resistance maintenance, consistent spray pattern and flow rate.
- We make sure that all internal components of the fuel injector meet or exceed OEM specifications.